Vacancies – Goring Office: Residential Conveyancer/Paralegal and Receptionist/Legal Secretary
We currently have vacancies for a Residential Conveyancer/Paralegal, and Receptionist/Legal Secretary (Private Client), based at our Goring office.
Immediate start, hours 9am to 5pm.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Residential Conveyancer/Paralegal, and the role will include handling a mixed caseload of sales and purchase matters from instruction to completion.
This position would suit an experienced candidate who has previous experience of handling their own sale and purchase files from start to finish. You must be able to work autonomously, use your initiative and confidently communicate with potential clients.
- To deal with caseloads of sale/purchase/remortgage of both freehold and leasehold properties with supervision.
- To ensure all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept fully informed on progress and on costs.
- To achieve agreed financial targets, both in respect of fees and the recording of chargeable and non chargeable time.
- Responding to client queries
- Maintaining good communication with other members of the Firm
- To undertake any specified responsibility as delegated by the manager.
- To use case management systems.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified/part qualified Licensed Conveyancer or equivalent experience
- A positive, self-starting approach
- Enthusiastic and pro-active team player
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
As the Receptionist and Legal Secretary, you will be the first point of contact for visitors and clients, therefore you must be of smart appearance, with excellent communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors, ensuring a tactful and professional approach at all times
- Ensuring that all visitors are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Dealing with enquiries in person and on the telephone, ensuring that you pass information to the relevant members of staff promptly
- Typing, general administration, and legal secretarial support to the private client team as and when required.
If you are interested in any of these roles, please email your CV with covering letter and expected salary to Karen Charles at email@example.com
Closing date Friday 29th January 2016
No agencies please